Rehabilitation Clinic of Riga 1st hospital offers services according to the following treatment programs:
- Rehabilitation of Ageing Process Related Conditions
- Rehabilitation for Sports Activities Related Diseases
- Rehabilitation for Musculoskeletal System Diseases (Tendonitides, Bursitides, Epicondylitides, etc)
- Rehabilitation after Amputations (Adults)
- Rehabilitation after Surgeries (Arthroscopy, Endoprosthetics, Fixation, etc.)
- Rehabilitation after Trauma (Bone Fractures, Muscle and Tendon Sprains and Tears)
Patients with functional disorders at the age of 18 and over who are medically stable and for whom the potential and motivation for medical rehabilitation are assessed as sufficient.
The rehabilitation program objectives:
According to an individually developed medical rehabilitation plan.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ):
In case of oedema:
Cryotherapy, Physical therapy, Massage, Physiotherapy, Kinesiology taping, Modern physical therapy, Gameready, HILT – High intensity laser therapy, FMS – Functional magnetic stimulation
In case of pain:
Physiotherapy, Physical therapy, Oral medications, Blockades, trigger point infiltration injections, Kinesiology taping, Modern physical therapy, HILT – High intensity laser therapy, FMS – Functional magnetic stimulation, TR-therapy – Targeted radiotherapy frequency therapy, Shock wave therapy, Gameready, Cryotherapy
Movement restriction, in case of contracture:
Physiotherapy, Physical therapy, CPM (Continious passive motion), Artromot S4, FYSIOTEK 300TS, Luna EMG, Hand robotic therapy, Amadeo, Pablo, E-link, Physiotherapy in the swimming pool
In case of mobility impairment:
Physiotherapy, Adaptation of assistive devices, Trainers, Gait training, Alter-G, Reoambulator, Physiotherapy in the swimming pool
In case of loss of muscle mass:
Physiotherapy, Electrical stimulation, Modern physical therapy, FMS – Functional magnetic stimulation
In case of muscle tension, imbalance:
Physical therapy, Massage, Physiotherapy, Medicines, Sling therapy, Traction table, Shrott therapy, Kinesiology taping, Modern physical therapy, TR-therapy – Targeted radiofrequency therapy, Shock wave therapy, FMS – Functional magnetic stimulation, HILT – High intensity laser therapy, Hydrotherapy, Physiotherapy in the swimming pool, Dry needling
To promote tissue healing:
Physical therapy, Modern physical therapy, HILT – High intensity laser therapy, FMS – Functional magnetic stimulation, TR-therapy – Targeted radiofrequency therapy, Shock wave therapy, Platelet-rich plasma injections
In case of joint instability:
Physiotherapy, Gait training, Alter-G, Balance and coordination robotic therapy, Thera Balo, Tymo, Challenge-disc
To apply for the rehabilitation service in the day hospital, please contact the rehabilitation coordinator of Riga 1st Hospital by phone: 67366323 (key 2, Rehabilitation services)
or fill in the e-application form and we will contact you within 24 hours on a working day.
- Passport or ID card
- Insurance policy
- Referral Form 027/u, (State Paid Service)
- Previous examinations, extracts
Please notify the Clinic Coordinator (67366323) or your functional specialist at least 24 hours in advance.
- If a patient refuses to receive the service due to justified reasons (for example, acute illness or exacerbation of a chronic illness, death of a first-degree relative or spouse, for which an appropriate document is presented within 2 weeks – an extract from the inpatient/outpatient medical card – form No.027/u, birth/death certificate), the service is offered to the next patient from the waiting queue, but the refused patient is placed at the beginning of the queue.
- If a patient refuses to receive the service for unjustified reasons, the service is offered to the next patient from the waiting queue, but the refused patient is placed at the end of the queue.
- The patient may be excluded from the waiting list of the State-paid service if the patient repeatedly, at least 2 times, refuses to come or in case it is impossible to contact the patient for a long time (by telephone, electronically).